Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Divine Life Of The Daring Dreamer

Lately I keep hearing and reading the same warning that when we continue in life the same way, we're going to get the same results. I didn't pay much attention at first because this profound wisdom can go either way, for positive or negative, and I didn't feel my life was going in a negative direction. But then I started thinking about it. I began to reflect upon my life as it is today to make sure that I wasn't bound by negative patterns that are detrimental for my continued success. After careful examination I concluded that I am happy. I love my life, my family and the work I do.

I felt satisfied at first that I loved my life the way it is exactly and wouldn't change a thing. But then a tiny thought grew into a concern that perhaps I have become complacent. I began to wonder if I'm so satisfied with my life that I'm not pushing my limits for new growth.

My next thought was to wonder how I can know for sure if I'm on the right path or if I've drifted somehow. Should you be curious as well, I've included the following information that will help you know if you might need to make some adjustments in your character to insure you live the fullest life possible.

Here are some steps that might give you clarity about whether or not you're open to new ideas, actions, relationships, personal and business endeavors.

First, listen to your thoughts. Do you fight against clear mental reasoning about specific actions you're taking. For example you may be spending too much time in one area of enjoyment, such as a hobby, and not putting enough time into keeping up with your career skills. You may be close to obtaining a promotion, but so might your coworker who has honed their skills better than you have or they have more knowledge about the latest technologies pertinent to your career.

Another sign is when you stop listening to your inner guidance and turn your back on warnings, insights, and opportunities to co-create with God.

Complacency will cause you to be so comfortable in your life that you'll lose the greater aspects of what it was meant to become. You can lose your best life by falling into bad times or ill health from not listening to your heart. You can lose it by not understanding situations and people with clarity. And you may lose your dreams or perhaps the better part of them out of laziness to push yourself, or because you fear new ideas and innovations that God has given you to enjoy and to become financially successful.

Having little faith in yourself and God will keep you from ever going beyond what you can see. Believing you're stuck within a certain lifestyle and accepting that it's the best you'll ever have, ties God's hands on your behalf to give you more. By believing in God's divine power to assist you in your life's work, you'll grow faith in yourself to accomplish all the dreams that God has put into your heart.

It's never easy to tread on new ground, but the dreamers of this world know that the rewards of becoming attune and available to God through inner guidance are so immense and astonishing, and with a power that is so great, that they can see what is to come before it has even manifested.

If you want to insure that your life will never go astray of all it was meant to be, make sure that you do one thing. Don't hang out with people who are small and who judge you on your past experience, but rather than the person God has made you today. Instead, hang out with people who dare to change the world with new and innovative ideas and creations. Hang out with God and He'll show you the way.

SHARING PROBLEMS

The first time is never easy
It was meant for your going up
Aspiring high the second time
Shows you’ve learn a lesson
And life is more joyful with
Its ups and down

Get acquainted with your problems
The facts of life are easily diluted
If only you will accept them as
They come
Facing them and wining

The first has come and gone
Now the second is here
Do it better and be tough!
Salau O John©

No comments:

Post a Comment