Tuesday, April 12, 2016

YOU CAN MAKE IT PART 29

Good morning,

Happy you are here again reading my post, I believe you are getting the reality of what you really came for here.

My aim in life is to help as many people as possible become the best in every area of their lives and show them that nothing is impossible except what the person believes to be impossible.

Well, let me now bore you with my purpose out here but shall we go on to what we are here for today:


Rise again
When you fail start all over again; when you fall rise again! When you were a child it took you many falls before you could walk aright, so it is in life, vision, purpose, focus etc. You will fall or fail too, but standing up and facing your problems again will make you strong, better than before, making you a winner for life.

Falling or failing in your endeavors and rising will help to change your consciousness and raise your level of thinking higher than it was before the fall. Although it is good not to fail, but understand that failure is a dose of what life offers to all who wants to be successful, and being successful is passing through life’s tests and winning.

 Thank you again, and God bless!

See you again tomorrow for another lesson.


John Olanrewaju
Pastor, Author, Poet, Creativity, Business, Relationship, Career & Life Coach

Feel free to give your comment, suggestions and questions.


Join me for these programs

3 comments:

  1. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you fiinding the time and energy
    to put this article together. I once again find myself personlly
    pending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bookmarked!!, I love your website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greate article. Keeep posting such kind of info on your blog.
    Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hi there, You've doine a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommen to my friends.

    Iam sure they will bee benefited from this website.

    ReplyDelete