Monday, January 18, 2016

MOVING UP TO HIGHER REVELATION IN GOD









Hi there,

How are you today?

Let's learn together here today on moving into higher realm in God's revelation.

i believe you will find a thing or two that you need in life and ministry.

Moving up to higher revelation in God

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.  Rev. 4:1;

Many times we forget that God is a God of order. In Revelation chapter 1 verse 1, God sent His angel to reveal what must shortly come to pass (The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John).

This is what happens to every one of us when we first accept Christ or receive ministry. We get to know God and start to run in the direction our spirit is leading us, just to make sure what must come to pass in life really comes to pass, but as we go on, we get to a stage and realize, it’s like you are stocked or things are just not working the way you want or expect them to, and no matter what you might be running after for growth and more in different ways, nothing seems to work. And you start asking what next.

I am about to reveal to you from the word of God 4 secrets to higher ground in God or higher revelations. This will blow your mind and change your theology about God, growth, your knowledge and revelation.

Come along with me as we go on:

In chapter 2 and 3 of Revelation, God began to reprove, reveal mistakes and correct his church, showing them their wrongs, giving them solutions and the blessing that will follow their obedience to His instructions.

(2 verse 1) Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; (3 verse 1 & 3) And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.  3. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.  

God wants you to examine yourself from stage to stage in your life so that you can access His spiritual blessings

“Examine yourself whether ye be in the faith…” 2Cor.13:5.

But in chapter 4, we can see the secrets to higher ground or revelation in God.

Let us consider these together:
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.  Rev. 4:1;

1. Look unto God: This is by your effort. You must be determined to look unto God.
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.  Heb. 12:2.

I will look up to the hills, from whence cometh my help? My help cometh from the Lord, who made heaven and earth…” Psalm 121:1 – 2.

You must be willing to let go of your past and move up to the realm where God alone will be your focus in every area of your life and ministry.

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.  Philip. 3:13 – 14.

When a plane flies under the cloud during stormy whether there is turbulence but whenever it goes above the cloud, the turbulence ceases and there is peace and calmness.

In life and ministry a lot of things will come as distractions but you must be focused on God. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.  Hosea 6:3a.

2. See: 
I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.  Hosea 12:10.

There are many doors that God has already opened for you but until you look through the spirit, watching, you will never be able to access them nor see them.

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. Matthew 26:41.

For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.  1Cor. 16:9.

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.  Rev. 3:8.

3. Listen – Be ready to hear:
I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. 2. And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.  Habakkuk 2:1 – 2;

God is always watching and speaking to instruct you on your next level in life but you must be willing to watch or listen for his instruction.

You cannot hear from God if you are in the natural or have a pre-determined, planned method of hearing from Him because He can use anything, speak through anything and anybody to you.

4. Move up – You’ve got to move:
Many times God wants a higher relationship with us but we are too comfortable of where we are or too busy for Him to speak to us or move us to that higher position. He wants to show us our future and the way to get there

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:  Colos. 2:6.

God will continually open your eyes, lift you and reveal more of Himself to you for higher purposes in Jesus name!

Join me again next time for impactful post!

Thanks,

John Olanrewaju
Pastor, Author, Poet, Creativity, Business, Relationship, Career & Life Coach

Feel free to give your comment, suggestions and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment