Thursday, April 22, 2010

WHY ME TODAY

The most frequently asked question I get is: 'How do you actually focus in all that you are gifted to do?'

How do you come about your writings, poems and ideas each and every time; you have so much thought ringing inside of you?

It's a good question, because there are many different ways and techniques, and of course
a huge number of people -- including myself -- find it very difficult to writing, visualize and think straight to write down anything or be committed to what they truly really love.

Having said that, to be able to write, focus, visualize your way and be committed to what you love, must follow your heart and find time, at least 30minutes a day to do what you love and sooner than thought upon it will become a part and parcel of you!

The real great secret is to go through the motions, even if all you get in the beginning is a foggy mess of starting and stopping and having so many obligations clogging you down.

You must try to change the way your brain works, by filling it with images of what you are trying to accomplish in your life.

I have coined the phrase 'Think inside the box' and walk a great deal towards internalizing your goals, dreams and aspirations into one focus.

have the images of what you want and where you are going in life into your brain cells by sheer habit and practice, even if it takes energy and a long time to do so.

Use my best-selling help book, “You can make It”(which will be available in eBook cover price by 14th of May) to steer you through this journey, and onwards to success.

The rewards make it worthwhile, because it is only when you have internalized your goals that you will start getting ideas, solutions and understanding moments from your 'life, purpose and vision'.
Paper back available; Call for more info: 08064670816

 NOT ME
My heart cries out for time
But the world calls me lazy
I tray that I know from prime
Yet they say I’m truly crazy

I know what I want but none
Yet I’m said to be blind
Why do men hate uncommon men?
I was created to be in line

I know I am not crazy
For like men I work too
I know I am not lazy
Better than you I’m tooled

The world stands afraid of me
Prayers they lay their panting
I understand but I’m free
Who can but please men?
Salau O John©

CAUGHT IN A TRANCE
Dabbling the sky in heart
Making a name in parts
Sleeping and seeing the stars
Counting but seeing many brothers

Caught in a trance I am
The righteous takes time to shine
The wicked shines few stets tram
But I see only few perfect lines

A door opens for questioning all
Who are you my heart probes it
Men are made to obey growing tall
But I say the wicked stands fit

An echo repels it against my heart
The righteous is justified when alert
But how many are these righteous?
Time and chance alone maim all, us
Salau O John©
Till next time,

Have a lovely time!

To your success,

Salau O John (O.O.J)
T1

No comments:

Post a Comment