Thursday, April 22, 2010


Welcome to my world,

Today I just felt a little love poem will be in other to share out here for those who are in love and have their heart in a relationship they are looking into and working in.

Happy enjoying the little poem i titled: "To You" and "What's This", all for love and truthful hearty joys.

TO YOU
I have given my love to you
And nothing else holds me
I have sailed my words, my due
And none can hold me back

All I have I’ve tray you
Though my lights are obscured
All I’ll be I’ve shown you
Though for now God’s our line

You have given your heart to me
And nothing else held you back
You have shown more love to me
And proved that God is true
All you have you’ve given out
Though many times I pretend truly
All you’ve won was spiritually bout
Though truly Gods love made it sure

Our love was cloven from heaven
For through Gods love we’re out
And the end our love grows fruits, leaven
Salau O John©2010

WHAT’S THIS?
The mystery began online in parts
A mystery many had talked of
Friendship beckons on the tired road
But for another, pants too off

What’s love what’s being alive?
For fear we tail the self road
I have somebody but not planted
It’s all a mystery that is gored

The line had been drawn epistolary
But poised stands the outer cover
Making a parade in mistaken identity
We made the town called to lovers

Can we truly be but truthful?
Hearts are begging waylaying the parts
The saying beckons for one and only
Let’s give that alert to hearts!
Salau O John©

Thanks for being there with me...Enjoy your day out there!

This is my month of love to you!

Salau O John  (O.O.J)
(T1)

No comments:

Post a Comment