Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Planning For the Best Results in Five Easy Steps" (SECRETS TO BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT)



Hello friend,

It's been somehow writing and looking into my next book coming out in June and so many other things bugging the mind out here but I really know i have to make this quick and give out this wonderful time management information to help you out and show some ways in which you can better make your time work for you.

So today, I will like you to join me and learn something out here about planning and managing time for your success.


"Planning For the Best Results in Five Easy Steps"
It is said that planning makes sure that you are preparing for all the good stuff to happen. Great results are achieved with careful planning. Often we may consider something to be an overnight success, but more often than not, that was result of months or even years of deliberate planning. Let us go into more detail of how you can improve your planning ability, with these five easy steps.

It is said that planning makes sure that you are preparing for all the good stuff to happen. Great results are achieved with careful planning. Often we may consider something to be an overnight success, but more often than not, that was result of months or even years of deliberate planning. Let us go into more detail of how you can improve your planning ability.

First of all, you have to ask yourself what are the intended results that you wish to achieve. Knowing this will focus your planning efforts on how to get there, which bring us to the next point of deliberation.

The next step is to figure out what you must do to get those results. Obviously, you have to do something, right. Otherwise there would be no point to the planning if everything is not in your control. List out the steps that you will need to take to achieve your goals.

Next, you have to decide on your priorities, sometimes you have to do the steps outlined above in a sequential manner and that will determine the priority. Other times, several tasks could be started without impacting each other. It is in these cases that you have to prioritize and get going with one of them.

Determine how much time each step in your plan will require and when you will take the time to do them. Some tasks you can do anytime, and some others you have to do at a specific time or you could be more efficient doing some tasks early in the morning, for example.

Finally, make sure you have allotted some time for the unexpected things that crop up. Yes, these things are rarely in our complete control, so build in a bit of buffer so that the unexpected can be dealt with without too much impact to your plan.
These are all the ingredients that you will need to make a great plan that you can follow. Planning will help you to manage your time better, and get your goals done in a prompt manner.

OFFICE AND PRIVACY
The order of privacy is calling
Business is business for business
As the office will in words, going
Our private life will call here

What shall we portray in the office?
As office hours calls for grape vine
What shall be of secrets policed?
Its better talk only the office

We all do have private issues
As we all are humans God knows
Our hearts boils out for soothes
Talking or keeping it bolted, well

We alone determines the outcome
Words go here and there today
Only the heavens stand to form
Its office for office and privacy goes
Salau O John©

IT WAS WRITTEN BEFORE
Before I came I knew this
Someone had planned my days
Though I may not be in bliss
I know all things will come soon

The truth was I’d forgotten it
So I made my own plans
Trailing it alive to get fit
But the pain was too much

I knew someone was watching me
Though my way I’d loved
The plans I made was not free
So I had to let things go

Now I follow the paths
Paths I should have had in prime
My understanding opens joyful paths
As I follow the written script
Salau O John©

No comments:

Post a Comment