Monday, March 29, 2010

Knowing Those Around You


Today,

Just some thought on friends and the thoughts propelled.
It's so amazing thinking about the knowledge we share and the people we think we know or don't really know.

Many times I hear people say if they only knew what those around them were thinking or who they are.
 Not as hard as most people think to tell what kind of people they are associating with. No, not hard at all for anyone that is even a little bit aware and alert to those around them. We all have the ability to know those around us, the challenge is most are too lazy to wake up and pay attention.

How many times have I heard the words from others and yes from my self "if I had only known?" Most of us do know subconsciously we just do not want to acknowledge it on a conscious level. People tell us all of the time who they are and what they are about we just are not listening to them.

When someone tells me that others are not listening to them I know the one not listening is them. When one tells me no one cares the uncaring one is this one. When someone is always talking about someone's lies they are most often involved in lies. When someone is always talking about the corruption of others it is sure they are the corrupt one.

Words, the power everyone is seeking is in words. The words we speak, the words we think as well as the words we receive.

Listening and its art thereof are among the most useful skills a person can learn. Allow me a few minutes with most anyone and I will tell you who they are. People tell me all of the time who they are and never even know it. The negative ones tell me how negative everyone they know is and how negative the world is.

The good ones are telling how nice and good everyone is and how well they are treated. What someone calls me or those around them is exactly what they are themselves.
It is amazing how transparent most people are with the words they use to describe others and the world they live in.

Listen, listen, listen this is the key to life. This is the reason we have two ears and one mouth. Yes my friends take the time to really listen and you too will know the world around you.

It is a big, beautiful world that wants only for you what you want for yourselves. Begin to program the world, the Universe and yourself by the words you are using for by your words will you receive.

Tell the world that money is not important to you and money will go to one that it is important to. Tell the world that you only want enough to get by and pay your bills with and that is exactly what is sent to you. Exactly what you ask for.

Begin to see the beauty in your world and let that world know that you expect only the best in everything as well as having an abundant life.

Were you aware that atonement is actually at-one-ment. That is right at-one-ment or in other words being at one with your world and those around us. If only our leaders could learn of at-one-ment. For that matter if only the churches would learn what atonement is all about. In all my years in the church I do not believe I ever heard a single minister explain atonement in this manner. For that matter most churches aren't at one with themselves much less others. If they were it would be a one world church, a one world government, a one world people.

We are all one and the sooner we find that out and begin to live it the sooner the hatred will stop. WE must become one with ourselves first, then with Spirit and then with those around us and finally with ALL people.
Now as I am one with all of you know that I Love and Believe in you.

Blessings,
COME HOME NOW
Here and there we go
Men in different shades flow
But there’s a call neglected

There’s a word sent out before
Come home now to live more
But the heart its course doth take
At the end, down we all break

How often will ego control humans?
How often will running bait men?
A faction is asking way home
Where are those not alone?

Come home come home today!
Even withered leaves mourning flay
For in dissipation loneliness comes depriving
Coming home lays men’s only approving
Salau O John© 

LONELY JOYOUS DAY
Caught in the euphoria of acceptance
Another day another month brewed
The heart thought of days of reliance
When love was always in the mind

My days are joyful in god today
Looking back He forgive no matter
As I become foolish wisdom He trays
I may be lonely but I’m not

I see love on every side but mine
For the earthly says goodbye not heavenly
One man says faith without believing line
And I’ll always be there is a fiction

The burden of a moment kills words
And the test of time impair judgment
It’s a lonely joyous day I sword
For my heart lays all above bare
Salau O John©

No comments:

Post a Comment