Friday, April 8, 2016

YOU CAN MAKE IT PART 25

Hello,

Welcome again to my blog.

Glad you could make it here for another lesson.

I appreciate your follow.

Let us move on in our lessons:


Be perfect
There are no limits to what a person can become in life, but perfection is needed through practice before anything can be said to be worth its while. Please do know that when I speak of being perfect I do not mean that you should adopt a perfectionist attitude or lifestyle, rather I mean that you should put your best in everything that you do.

Perfection means knowing what you want in life, working for it, being there, following it, and doing everything that it will take to get it done.

 
As they say, "practice makes perfect." Practice well and be all that you ought and want to be by doing what you are capable of.

It is well with you and all yours in Jesus name!

 See you again tomorrow!

Feel free to give your comment, suggestions and questions.


John Olanrewaju
Pastor, Author, Poet, Creativity, Business, Relationship, Career & Life Coach
Join me for these programs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment