Saturday, March 26, 2016

YOU CAN MAKE IT PART 12

Good day to you,

I guess all is good out there with you?

I am glad you are with me here on this blog, learning, reading and getting the right information that I believe will change your life and destiny.

I pray the best for you in all your life endeavours.

Shall we go on with our lesson today please:


Be Isolated
Are you ready to make it, to become something in this life? Then you need to isolate yourself sometimes to be alone, think alone, pray alone and plan alone or to do what you want to become. Take time to be with yourself.

You alone know what you are good at, capable of, and making time to practice and study that thing will help you a great deal. Just find the time to work things out without any distractions!

For you to stand straight or become all that you ought and should be in life, find time to practice, study, learn, pray before you run along in any area of your given skills and become a laughing stuck or a failure.

Learn to learn before you think you have arrived!


Join me again tomorrow for the continuation

John Olanrewaju
Pastor, Author, Poet, Creativity, Business, Relationship, Career & Life Coach

Feel free to give your comment, suggestions and questions.

Join me for these programs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment