Friday, January 15, 2016

DISCOVERING YOUR ROLE OR MINISTRY IN LIFE



You are welcome again to These Motivations blog!

Discovering your role, function, or ministry in life
“I will stand me upon my watch…” Hab.2:1 – 3.

My purpose here is to glorify God by helping you to discover yourself, build you, train and impact you with the necessary information that will change your life, finances, career, relationships, business, ministry and family; to make of you a success before God and man through proven Biblical and life principles.

Kindly come along with me as I take you to a life of transformation you will never believe possible!

So many people are looking for where they belong in life and in the work set before them but they are not looking inward or upward for it.

Before anyone can discover their task or work in life they need preparation

Preparation: This is the ability to be ready before your time or your manifestation day. You need quietness, reflection, and isolation for direction from God before you can jump into your purpose.

Lk.2:51 – 52; Matth.4:1; Habak.2:1 – 3:

After this you must work with what you have discovered or what God has given you.

Secondly, you need to have in one hand your instruction: This is your assignment and purpose – the reason for your creation.

And in your second hand your strength, which is your talent and skill to work with.

Your instruction comes with 6 components
1. What:
(a) What is your assignment, call or message to the world?
You must find out what your assignment to the world is if you really want to live a fulfilled life.

(b) What do I need to succeed?
You need to know what you need to use for your success before venturing into your purpose: Training, Plans, Structure, Sale, Marketing, etc.

2. Where: This has two components:
(a) Physical specification
Where is my purpose needed or where can I fulfill it.

(b) Your sphere of influence.
Who are my first pots of call in this work or purpose of mine?

3. Who: This also has two dynamics:
(a) The people you are sent to
Who are the people in need of what I carry or I can do, or know.

(b) And those that go along with you.
Who are my workers, teams, partners, and friends, families that are meant to help me and stick it with me in this work of my purpose?

Understand that only God choose men and appoints them through prayer,

4. When:
Timing is important for the work - You must wait for God’s timing.

5. Why:
Why is God asking you to do what he is asking you to do?

6. How:
How will you do the work assigned to you?
The plans, the structure and your strategy for success comes into this.

The how does not produce your strategy but you must create them along the way

Your Strength is with 3 components
1. Talent:
What you can do

2. Skill:
What you are trained to do

3. Grace:
What you are endowed with from above

You will not miss your role and call in life and ministry in Jesus name!

Join me again tomorrow please.

John Olanrewaju
Pastor, Author, Poet, Creativity, Business, Relationship, Career & Life Coach

Feel free to give your comment, suggestions and questions.

Get a copy of my book - You Can Make It: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06VVQ2BCC

No comments:

Post a Comment