Monday, September 3, 2012

JUST THIS TIME AROUND

Hello Friend,

Welcome to the new month,

Sorry it has been a while since I last post anything to you. So, today, I am taking this time to say I am very sorry, and will commence my helping you out has earlier promised here all over again.

Just let me know what you would like me to do for you or what you would love to learn from me weekly as we go on; feel free to call or mail me.

Today, I want to start by asking for a favour from you, to tell you how I can help you, your friends and ministers in different ways personally.

First, I want you to know that everything about me is writing, my waking up in the morning, sleeping and thoughts; I started off from song writing, to poetry, then to motivational write-ups, now a motivational speaker. I have been groomed in many ways to develop this passion and talent that today has produced more than 32 books written by me and I am still counting as I've learned to keep on moving forward in understanding.

I have worked as a ghost writer for many in different field, including ministers by transcribing their messages from CD's/Tapes to books; it's been worth it though, but this time around as have said before, I want to you to help me to help you, your friends, family or anyone who you know needs my area of specialty or professionalism.



So, are you a peot, motivational speaker, minister of the word or you have someone who needs their works turned into a professional book?

I have been able to put together a profession  team of writers and creative personnel under my company (TREASUREDONE CREATIVE IDEAS INT.) who I have no doubt with their passion and track records like me will bring the best out in your book works.

Together we will write, edit, package, design, ghost write if you want, get your ISBN, print and make your book reader friendly with my personal touch as the CEO.

We'll take the load off you!

Waiting to hear from you soonest.
The CEO
Olanrewaju O John is a minister of the word, motivational speaker, author, entertainer, minister and business consultant. He is presently the CEO of TreasuredOne Creative Ideas International, a publishing, entertainment, training and general contracts company.
John has worked in several companies including NOVA Promotions Ltd, Global Outdoor Ltd, HASS Resources Ltd, and others; a writer and poet by nature. He is driven by a desire to offer help, aid, nurture creative skills. Quarterly, he speaks to thousands of young people in churches, conferences and leadership seminars with a third Saturday Monthly Seminar tagged “Identifying & Maximizing Your Creativity”; Author of the best selling motivational book, “You Can Make It”, and other poetry/motivational/training publications.   +2348028607952, 07064670816      treasured100@yahoo.com or olannrewaju.o.john@gmail.com

About The Company
Treasured1 Creative Ideas International is a company with creative ideas for tackling the challenges of individuasl, youths in the pursuit of their career, creativity, ministry and business in the Nigerian organization, publishing, small/medium scale business and entertainment companies.
The company focuses on seminars/trainings, publishing of motivational/training books & poetry (publication) greeting cards for the building of minds and lives in a purposeful way, giving business, Godly direction and insights to all. We also deal with Music/audio/video production, event management & training; plus media information, book writing/research, business development, vision/mission statement formulation, ministry/business & entertainment consultancy with advice for  youths and creative people in innovative thinking on their projects, career, plus the understanding of purpose and income or royalty management.
Our vision
To build an army of purposeful individuals, youths, businesses, ministries, organizations in creativity, releasing them to productivity; and to help in building leaders of talents.
Our publishing vision
To help writers, poets and talents in creativity; bringing them to limelight through their published works, and be a part of those helping in fulfilling dreams and visions.
Mission
To equip creative thinkers, individuals, businesses, ministries and organizations with viable information and education in the areas of training, building, helping business and entertainment companies through seminars/training, poetry/book publications and other viable educational means possible.
To provide excellent quality services to all with integrity; opening eyes to quality, professionalism and business management understanding; while personal vision is geared toward the overall success of all individual.
 One of the books compiled by me Just launched this weekend at Ikeja

No comments:

Post a Comment