Saturday, April 2, 2016

YOU CAN MAKE IT PART 19

Hi there,

Thank you for your time with me, I hope I have been able to help you in one way or another out here?

Well, my aim is to open you up to what you are capable of  and how you can arrive where God has created you to arrive at.

So today, let's continue with what we have been learning to get to where we are destined;


Use humor
Laugh with people as you move up. However, you must understand that humor though is a good thing to use; it still has its own problems. Be careful not to embarrass others while trying to make them happy. Although not everybody can be pleased; you will understand that during the process of trying out. Just be happy with all that you’ve got and offer it to those who need it, being ready to apologize if the need arises.

Thank you again.

Join me again tomorrow for the continuation

John Olanrewaju
Pastor, Author, Poet, Creativity, Business, Relationship, Career & Life Coach

Feel free to give your comment, suggestions and questions.


Join me for these programs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment