Tuesday, March 29, 2016

YOU CAN MAKE IT PART 15

Welcome again to my blog,

Thank you for all your time in learning these lessons with me. I am glad you could create time for this information.

I will like us to go on with our lessons here:


Leaders are learners
You cannot be a leader in this life unless you have learned something, something that nobody else knows that differentiates you from them.

You must have a high rate of information before you can be better than anybody on earth. Getting informed will place you above others and make you a person sought after for your skill (i.e. physical ability), or your skull (intellectual ability), etc.

You must have gone through something before you can lead others.

 Keep learning, keep moving, keep helping; one day you will called upon to show forth what you can!


Join me again tomorrow for the continuation

John Olanrewaju
Pastor, Author, Poet, Creativity, Business, Relationship, Career & Life Coach

Feel free to give your comment, suggestions and questions.


Join me for these programs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment