Sunday, March 27, 2016

YOU CAN MAKE IT PART 13

Welcome again with me here today,

How have you been?

I believe you are getting along real good here in these lessons from my book?

Well, don't let me bore you with questions, let's go on with more lessons from me to you as deem fit for you:


It’s up to you
We all have the right to be whatever we want to be in life, because we are creatures of excellence, intelligence and skills; we create the paths we follow.

We can become anything we want in life if we can learn to be free in our heart and make the right decision to become whatever we want.

It’s up to you and me to become anything we want to be!

If you don't make things work for yourself no one will, you have to try all you can and make time for the journey in front of you; believe in you to make things happen.

The world is waiting for your manifestation, go for it!

Thank you for your time.

Join me again tomorrow for the continuation

John Olanrewaju
Pastor, Author, Poet, Creativity, Business, Relationship, Career & Life Coach

Feel free to give your comment, suggestions and questions.

Join me for these programs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment